I was thinking about the following fields:
- standard publication fields (title, author, reviewing status, journal, volume, number, pages, year, DOI, abstract, keywords, PDF, publisher, official URL)
- specifically for RR:
* code and data (in a zip archive, specifying also the type of code), mandatory
* tested configurations, mandatory
* contact e-mail address, mandatory
* figures, optional
- additional features for readers (cfr http://clare.eprints.org/10/ for an example of the last)
* a check box saying 'I have tested this code and it runs/does not run'
* a check box saying 'I was/was not able to reproduce the results described in this paper'
* a field where anyone can add comments
Any comments? More/less things needed?
Some specific questions:
- should we make these 'Additional features' linked to a name and/or date or so, such that we can avoid the author clicking 10 times? ;-)
- should we separate code and data? Data might get quite large, while code is generally small.
Posted by Patrick Vandewalle on Monday 19 March 2007 at 10:35