(category : Restauration)
How does it work?
To obtain a meal at UNIL at a discounted price, the EPFL student must pay with their Camipro card, which, once configured, will contain two electronic wallets, one belonging to EPFL and the other to UNIL. It is a temporary solution, which is slightly complicated, whilst waiting for a single wallet account that is predicted to be fully developed by September 2010.
Technically speaking, the students’ Camipro cards will be encoded on UNIL’s Campus Card monetary system. This solution was preferred over the less practical printing of a new Campus Card. In this manner the student will only need a single card to pay in all restaurants of the two institutions.
Once the Camipro card is programmed into UNIL’s monetary system, its user can charge it, using the UNIL card recharge machines so that the card can be used at UNIL cash points. For the time being, the UNIL electronic wallet can not be yet used at the EPFL cash points and visa-versa.
Request : steps to follow
1. In order to benefit from the discounts at UNIL, the students must request access from firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Subject heading: “EPFL Student – UNIL payments”
- Body: surname, first name, birth date, gender, Camipro card number (or Sciper no.)
- Attachment: scanned copy of Camipro card validated for the current semester
2. After the request has been treated and once the confirmation email has been sent, the student may go to the Campuscard office with their Camipro card in order for the card to be configured.
3. The card’s validity may be extended from semester to semester by sending an email to email@example.com, with an attachment of a scanned copy of the student’s Camipro card validated for the following semester.
Posted by Isabelle Sogoyou on Tuesday 8 September 2009 at 14:34